Make it happen!
- File System
- Google Drive
Plan to be successful
- Vision – To have a clutter-free digital life.
- Mission -The What and Why.
- Objectives – Lay out how much of “the what” will be accomplished by when.
- I would like to have my digital pictures organized and ready for a May graduation slideshow.
- Strategies – How will you will reach your objectives?
- Learn about my device/OS/software
- Set aside at least and hour each week for action plan
- Action Plan – What specific action items can you implement to achieve the desired results?
- Find and review tutorials on iPhoto, Mac OS X (Ongoing)
- Take/Scan/Collect Pictures ( Ongoing)
- Organize pictures by putting them in albums, facial recognition, and by location (December)
- Create a “table book” (February)
- Create slideshows (March)
- Create a DVD for memory/gifts ( April)
- What digital device are you working to declutter?
- What do you currently use your digital device for?
- Personal, Professional, both, other (eg: Volunteer Organization)
- Business Tools, Education, Entertainment, Lifestyle, Music, News, Photos, Productivity, Social/Communication, Video.
- What do you want to use your digital device for?
- How would you LIKE your device to look/feel?
- Explain: write (narrative/outline) and/or draw a picture
- Take control of your desktop
- Put all files in a folder called – To Organize
- Find a desktop picture that you don’t want to cover up
- Know your device/OS/software
- Computer: bluetooth, usb, cd drive
- Smart Phone: GPS, accelerometer, power, volume, navigation
- OS: Desktop, File System, Task Bar, System Tray, Dock, Mission Control, Launcher, etc.
- Software: Interface, Tool bars, Tools, Features, etc.
Know your Tools:
- Other Cloud/Web 2.0 Solutions